I need to re-calibrate the camera in my HP-1000 Handscanner, how do I do that?
Re-calibrating is a procedure that “resets” the camera’s positioning and exposure time, to match the current environment and lighting of the clocks current location. This should only be done as a late stage troubleshooting step to a Handscanner and often requires employees to enroll than hands again.
Follow the instructions below to do this.
Step by Step
- From the Hanscanner, press Clear, then Enter
- Press 1, then Enter
- The screen should show “CALIBRATE”, press Yes
- Mark the r, c, and e shown at the top of the screen
- Press Yes again
- After a moment, the screen will show “CALIBRATE” again.
- Press Yes
- Mark the r, c, and e shown at the top of the screen for comparison
- press Clear twice
When this is done, you will be able to re-enroll your employee(s) and attempt a new clock operation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (325) 223-9300.