I used to have a “Missed Punch” report in 6.0, where is that in v7?
In v7 all reports related to hours exceptions (including Missed Punches, Overtime, Tardy, approvals, etc.) are wrapped up into the new “Exception Summary” report.
This report is located in Hours > Period Reports, select the Payroll section, then choose the “Exception Summary” report. This report can be run as is and will include all exceptions to your hours.
If you would like to run the report for only missed punches, follow the below.
Step by Step
- Hours > Period Reports, select the Payroll section, then choose the “Exception Summary” report.
- Click Settings on the right-hand side.
- Select the checkbox that says “Filter to include only certain exceptions”.
- Select the Filter button.
- Uncheck the box next to Exception.
- Scroll down until you see Missed Punches and check the box next to it.
- Click Filter.
- Click Save.
- Select your date range and run your report as normal.
If you have any issues or questions about this process, please call us at 325-223-9300.