Question / Issue
How do I view and edit employee schedules?
Answer / Solution
The Employee Schedules will allow management to see each employee’s schedule they have configured. It will display any recurring and overriding schedules that are associated with a specific employee. This page will only show you one employee at a time.
In order to get to this page,
- Log into TimeClock Manager
- Choose Schedules > Employees
- Select an employee from the list on the left
There are a variety of features that can be configured for this page. Those features are:
- Sort By – We can sort the names of our employees by ID, First Name, Last Name, Classification, Badge, and Export Code. We are also able to sort by Ascending and Descending.
- Employee Filter – Allows us to filter employees by number, class, department, status and much more.
- Job Code Filter – We can filter the schedule that is displayed by one or more Job Codes.
- Segment Filter – We can filter the schedule that is displayed by a segment type.
- Date Range – The date range will open the current week by default. We can change these dates by inputting dates into the date range or selecting the We can also select from a preset number of options for date ranges. If we change the dates, click the Update button.
- We can add an override time segment to an employee by clicking the Add button underneath the corresponding date. You will be able to add a time segment with templates or entering the time manually.
- We can Edit, Delete, Copy, or Paste a time segment by selecting the corresponding date and either Right Clicking or clicking
- We can reset a day or number of days by selecting the overridden time segment and choose the Reset Day(s)
- We can add weekends to the page by checking off the box named Display weekends. We can also Include unavailable segments the same way.