Question / Issue
How do I use the Daily Schedule feature?
Answer / Solution
The Daily Schedules will allow management to see a breakdown of the particular day by hour and the amount of employees scheduled for each day
In order to get to this page,
- Log into TimeClock Manager
- Choose Schedules > Daily
This page will show you a break down by hour. Each employee will be displayed by a segment that extends from their start to their end time. The number below each time is the amount of employees scheduled for that specific time. Each time segment for an employee is colored depending of the type of time segment.
- Purple – Leave Time Segments.
- Yellow – Overridden Time Segments.
- Grey – Recurring Time Segments.
- We can Edit, Delete, or View Segment in Manage Schedules the Time Segment by selecting the time segment and either clicking Manage > Edit or right-clicking.
There are a variety of features that can be configured for this page. Those features are:
- Employee Filter – Allows us to filter employees by number, class, department, status and much more.
- Job Code Filter – We can filter the schedule that is displayed by one or more Job Codes.
- Segment Filter – We can filter the schedule that is displayed by a segment type.
- Navigate day – The date will automatically open to the current date. We can change this by clicking the arrows underneath Navigate day or clicking the calendar icon.