Question / Issue
How do I make changes to my employees using Global Modification?
Answer / Solution
- Log into TimeClock Manager
- Choose Employee > Global Modification
- Select the Employee radio button (this article covers employee Global Modification, but almost all steps also apply to Roles)
- Click Next
- Select one or more employees that you wish to make the change(s) for
- Under Employee Settings, choose the category that applies to our change(s)
- Choose the Section that applies to our change(s)
- Choose the Operation that applies to our change(s)
- Click NextThe next two windows will be based on your previous selections, make any change(s) and click next
- Click Process
How do I use Global Modification (v7)?