In previous versions of TimeClock Plus I was able to view hours from previously closed periods by using the Calendar button, what happened to this feature?
Any users coming in to TimeClock Plus v7 from a previous version of TimeClock Plus will notice that there have been some changes in terminology and layout. Where in all previous versions users looking to edit historical hours would press the History button and select a week. Now they will now use the Date Range buttons in the information bar.
Step by Step
- Log into TimeClock Manager
- Browse to Hours > Individual Hours
- Select an Employee from the list on the left
- At the top of the Hours window, change the first date to the beginning of the period you would like to view and the second date to the end of the period you would like to view
- Alternatively, you can use the drop down menu to the right of the date range to select a predefined date range such as Last Week, This Period, TimeClock Week, etc.
- Click Update
NOTE! These date range options also exist in Group Hours to view multiple employees’ hours history