How to I require approval for hours worked?
There is an option that will require an Individual, a Manager, or another third party (labeled as “Other”) to approve all hours worked before closing the week and/or exporting hours from TimeClock Plus.
Step by Step
- Log into TimeClock Manager.
- Choose Employee > Employee Profiles.
- Select an individual from the list on the left.
- Click on the Exceptions tab.
- Expand Approvals and place a check next to the desired options.
ex: If you want a Manager or Supervisor to approve hours before exporting to payroll, check the box under “Track manager approval” marked “Requires approval before exporting”.
- Click Save.