Question / Issue
My clock says “Host Disconnected, waiting for host.” What is happening and how can I fix this?
Answer / Solution
- You want to make sure that the Ethernet cable is plugged in to the clock and the network drop securely. If it wiggles a little bit, try another cable.
- Double check the IP address within WinRemote (located on the server) and within the clock. To find the clock’s offline menu, please click here. They must be the same!
- Unplug the clock from the Ethernet cable, and ping the IP address from the server where WinRemote is hosted. If you get replies while the clock is disconnected, you have a conflicting IP address, and you will need to resolve this by getting a new IP address for the clock. If you do not get responses, this is a good sign!
- Try to Stop and Start the Port within WinRemote
- If you do not resolve the issue with these steps, please call in to Support at 325-223-9300 for further assistance.
All Ethernet Hardware
My Clock Says “Host Disconnected…”